Friday, November 11, 2011

The Modern Day Momma

Welcome to my blog!  My name is Emily, I'm a new Momma to my sweet little fairy, Ella.  I have the most loving husband, Andrew, who is an amazing father.  We have a Yorkie named Jack who is adjusting to becoming a big brother.  We are loving life!
             
I am constantly thinking of projects to attempt and recipes to try, and now that I'm a new mom, things to do with my little girl as she grows up oh so fast.  So here is my attempt at becoming a 
Modern Day Momma. 

Here are a few fun facts about me:

February 12, 2011...the day I married my best friend.
August 18, 2011...the day we welcomed our angel, Ella Kathryn, into the world.
We love Alabama football...ROLL TIDE!!!
We love to travel.


 
My two loves.






No comments:

Post a Comment